Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Years 2008 in Lake Arrowhead

Third year of spend my birthday and New Years with the boys. The past two years were in Palm Springs, but the house we rented was sold, so we headed up to Lake Arrowhead... in the cabin owned by the nuns.

I have to thank Albert for the pictures... and I loved his comments, so I will add them also. ;-)

Kevin, Andy, and Boris Nelson

Tequila!
Andy and Nick planned the camo-wildernesss--mexican theme for my birthday. Margaritas from the dispens-arita and tequila shots... when do we ever do tequila shots?

Nick demonstrates proper technique.


My Birthday!
This mexican dress was a gift from Nelson and Juan. Andy is pulling down the front of the dress to show off my cleavage.

Lotta candles...

"There should only be 29 candles, bitch!"

"Does this muumuu make me look fat?"
On new year's eve, we did a little shopping in Lake Arrowhead.

Bounty - we always have plenty to eat.

Happy New Year!
Andy's outfit...

...made our eyes hurt...

...causing us to hit the bottle.

Alien love
Daniel wears the new Elton John line
Juan looks dapper in his new Prada antenna
The New and Improved Village People: Teacher, Social Worker, Engineer, Psychologist, Whatever Nelson Does, and another Engineer for safe measure.

Seriously, Greg, we believed you when you told the story the first time.


Kevin: "Chin chin!" Albert: "That's racist."

Kevin and Sean
Sean drove up to the cabin on New Year's night to join in the festivities.
Morning Coffee
Bunny ears
We were trying to watch the Rose Parade.
I am very fortunate to have such good friends and truly appreciate the time that I spend with them. It was nice having Sean with us... and me.

No comments: