Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Four Down


The fourth pound is gone. I don't know if I will have the fifth by tomorrow... maybe. I haven't been able to exercise...


On Saturday, I was coming down from my attic and my foot slipped and went through the window pane on the door. Lots of blood. Andy and Nick were very sweet, came over at 8am, broke into my house, and cleaned up for me while I was at Urgent Care getting stitched up.

I was very lucky - only 5 stitches and a couple of other small cuts on my foot. I was on crutches and today is the first day with a shoe on. So I have been lying around (trying not to eat too much) and not being able to exercise.

Tomorrow is the Halloween contest at Oil Can Harry’s. So I have to be in platform high-heeled knee-high boots. Then we do a costume change for our stage performance, as part of the contest. (As the reigning champions from last year, the standards are high.)

I’ll post pictures of the Halloween contest… and then more of our group outfit on Santa Monica Blvd in WeHo on Halloween.

No comments: