Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Grandpa and Adrian

My brother sent me some pictures of his recent visit with my grandfather in North Carolina.


From my brother: Here are some pics from our visit with Grandpa. We headed up there to see him after attending John Ray's daughter's (Emma) baptism in Atlanta. We had only planned on staying one night but we stayed an extra to spend some more time with Grandpa. He really loved meeting Adrian and watching him run around. Adrian really liked helping him push his walker.

As you can imagine Adrian was a big hit with all the people at the nursing home. I know it meant a lot to Grandpa that he was finally able to meet Adrian but I know that it meant more to us. It was wonderful to see him and watch him enjoy Adrian. We hope to see him again real soon.



We printed out this picture of all of the men and gave it to Grandpa in a "Four Generations" picture frame. [Adrian, my brother, my father, and my grandfather]

No comments: