Thursday, July 12, 2012

Mitt Romney Says He Got Booed Because Black People Just Want Free Stuff

Post image for Mitt Romney Says He Got Booed Because Black People Just Want Free Stuff
Yesterday, Mitt Romney spoke to the NAACP and got booed for nearly 20 seconds when he promised the nation’s oldest and largest civil rights organization he will repeal Obamacare. Last night, at a fundraiser in Montana, Romney told reporters that the reason he got booed is because black people just want free stuff. If Romney went to the NAACP to tally a few more votes, he was wasting his time.
When I mentioned I am going to get rid of Obamacare they weren’t happy… That’s ok, I want people to know what I stand for and if I don’t stand for what they want, go vote for someone else, that’s just fine. But I hope people understand this, your friends who like Obamacare, you remind them of this, if they want more free stuff from government tell them to go vote for the other. But don’t forget nothing is really free.

No comments: