Thursday, October 23, 2008

WOMAN ATTEMPTS CITIZEN'S ARREST OF KARL ROVE FOR TREASON

Here's the most amusing Karl Rove clip:

At a forum at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, a discussion between Rove and former Senate Majority Leader George Mitchell was interrupted by three sets of protestors, including one woman who got on stage and tried to put handcuffs on Rove and make a citizen's arrest for treason.



Following that exchange, Rove tried to make a point about negative campaigning by discussing John Kerry's jab the other day about McCain wearing Depends adult diapers.

Said Mitchell "I have to say I feel like Dorothy in the land of Oz hearing about you lecture about negative campaigns by others."

[Yes, I think I love that woman. I just wish she had a chance to get the handcuffs on him. That would have been PRICELESS!]

No comments: