Thursday, June 13, 2013

DISOWNED BY HIS PARENTS, THIS GAY AMERICAN'S GOT TALENT



America’s Got Talent hopeful Jonathan Allen was disowned by his family on his 18th birthday for being gay, and the singer has been estranged from his parents for more than two years — a heartbreaking backstory you'd never hear on American Idol.

"I want them to see what I’ve done with my life," says the adorkable contestant before taking the stage. "I’m not a bad person for being who I am, and I really want them to see that."

Then he proceeds to serve Bocelli realness and get a standing ovation from the crowd and the judges, including a very supportive Howie Mandel. "Music is what makes me feel like I belong," Jonathan continues. "In my darkest moments, I can escape through music."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

qweqweqwe good gaming laptops () asdaasfasfasf
adasfafascxvzcxv good gaming laptops asdadad
gaming laptops under 500
ascadvsdbsdbd
zxcz cheap gaming laptops asdads
adasfsdg best laptops under 500 xcbxbxcb
cbcbnvbm best laptops under 500 ryruurt
4uruyjfg gaming laptops under 500 dghkgkjhl
678utfhg gaming laptops under 500 234tdh
2354etyh best laptop under 500 iuyt5
vdfgrht gaming laptops under 500 546ygh