Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Mimi - Smart Car


I brought home Mimi about a week ago.

Okay, so she gets great gas mileage. She is a convertible. The top can be raised or lowered at any speed. Leather heated seats, automatic sensing lights and windshield washers, four airbags, and 6 CD changer.

I love not having to go the gas station every week. In fact, I still haven’t put gas in her yet. The first time I will fill up the gas tank will probably be this weekend.

You can see below about the good ratings on crash tests.

I like that I am just carting around enough car for what I need on a general basis. 99% of the time it is just me in the car, so I don’t need space for 5 people, plus cargo. The United States needs to get used to the idea of smaller vehicles that get better mileage.

No comments: